In partnership with:
Eurex
Swiss Financial Services

2015 Predictions for Currencies, Gold, Oil and More | Mahendra Sharma, Financial Astrology | #74

14 comments
  • Anita February 26, 2015 at 6:26 pm / Reply

Great Program. Thanks for the insights!

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 27, 2015 at 2:13 pm / Reply

You are most welcome Anita…Mahendra is amazing

• Rohit Agarwal February 26, 2015 at 9:12 pm / Reply

I’ve never come across as wonderful as this – I strongly recommend each person on this planet to be in the guidance of Mr Mahendra Sharma. It is my own experience & confidence that it is worth the life.

• Hari February 27, 2015 at 1:21 am / Reply

Great session.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 27, 2015 at 2:12 pm / Reply

Hari…I’m glad you liked it :)

• David February 27, 2015 at 2:07 pm / Reply

A wonderful gift, not just the very valuable, information, but delivered in a spirit which we can all learn from. Thankyou Neils and of course thankyou Mahendra!

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 27, 2015 at 2:11 pm / Reply

Thank you for your kind words David…it is indeed a special gift Mahendra has.

• Murali Krishna March 1, 2015 at 2:07 pm / Reply

Hi
    I am a customer of Mr.Mahendra Sharma. He is amazing. I am from Rural part of South India. His book 2015 is very good. every one should read it.
    Thanks for broadcasting it. thanks for Mr.Mahendra for sharing his thoughts
    Best Regards
    Murali

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen March 1, 2015 at 10:31 pm / Reply

Thank you for your kind words Murali and for your support…it is amazing to know that you in a “rual part of South India” is listening to my podcast. I’m honoured.

With appreciation
      Niels

• Jerry Tyrrell March 2, 2015 at 2:34 am / Reply

Great guest. Congrats for having the courage to bring us something different. When will the transcripts be posted? There are some spots that are hard to hear.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen March 2, 2015 at 10:20 am / Reply

Hi Jerry,

thanks for you comments and I agree, we had some challenges with the sound in this episode. The first transcript of my conversation with Mahendra is being released today.
      Enjoy.
      Niels

• Saumil March 12, 2015 at 7:05 am / Reply

Thanks a lot for bring Mahendra on Your Program. I have been following him since last 3 years…and results are amazing…please keep bringing him back to your show.

Once again thank you very much.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen March 12, 2015 at 8:06 am / Reply

Hi Saumil,

thank you for taking the time to leave you comment. I completely agree…Mahendra is awesome and has a unique gift and I truly hope that he will come back for more conversation on the podcast.
      Have a great day
      Niels

• […] Listen to past episodes with a predictions expert Mahendra Sharma here and here. […]