In partnership with:
Eurex
Swiss Financial Services

He sees Facebook stock collapse to $1 | Mahendra Sharma, Financial Astrology | #73

8 comments
  • Jeff Connell February 22, 2015 at 5:46 am / Reply

Very poor sound quality made it hard to understand Mahendra

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 22, 2015 at 8:32 am / Reply

Hi Jeff,
      I agree we had problems during this conversation…sometimes this happens and there is nothing I can do about it when technology for what ever reason does not work as it should. If you have listened to all my other episodes, you know that I do a lot to deliver great sound. Thank you for your understanding.

• Charles Moorehead February 22, 2015 at 7:53 am / Reply

A very interesting session with Mahendra Sharma. He appears to be quite extraordinary.

My only complaint is this session spent too much time on matters that were interesting, but had very little impact on the lives of listeners. I would rather have more time spent on matters that can have significant impact on the lives of listeners.

This was my first session with your program. Looking forward to more sessions.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 22, 2015 at 8:36 am / Reply

Thanks for your comment Charles. It’s always a balance of what topics comes up during my conversations as I try not to script these. But in terms of impact, predicting Facebook going to potentially $1, predicting that interest rates will start to rise SHARPLY in the 2nd half of 2015 etc. not to mention the target Mahendra has for the DOW Jones…these will certainly have an impact on many lives around the world. But may I sincerely suggest that you buy his book and read all the detailed predictions for 2015. Here is a link http://www.toptradersunplugged.com/MS2015 – I bought it last year and I was blown away.

I hope you will enjoy part 2 when I publish it next week and check out all the other interviews with some of the greatest fund managers and traders from around the world…

• Rohit Agarwal February 26, 2015 at 10:04 pm / Reply

…a far beyond excellence presentation. a must – super must for anyone. far ahead of my imagination, truly promising.

• Niels Kaastrup-Larsen February 27, 2015 at 2:11 pm / Reply

• Ronit July 2, 2015 at 11:48 am / Reply

I have searched in all sites for my financial investment tricks but when i got your site and after read your conversations with Neils. I found many beneficial tricks which can i implement to my business. Thanks

• […] to past episodes with a predictions expert Mahendra Sharma here and […]